Financial Advisor Magazine, a national publication serving the advisory community, published an article written by Sharon Allen on understanding the squeeze a sandwich generation woman experiences and how advisors can help. Check out the full article here http://swmi.co/fa-sangen. To read her full white paper “Caught in the Middle: How Does the Sandwich Generation Woman Not Get Squeezed?”, see the Resources section of our website here.
Sharon Allen, CFP(R), CTFA is the Co-Founder and President of Sterling Wealth Management, a fee-only wealth management firm. She has an exceptionally collaborative approach in working with her clients, and has a particular interest in the challenges facing women of wealth. Sharon has co-authored a paper on the Sandwich Generation Woman titled Caught In the Middle: How Does the Sandwich Generation Woman Not Get Squeezed?.
- What Makes for Successful Retirement?September 7, 2016 -
- Market High…Market Top?July 18, 2016 -
- Sharon Allen’s article published by Financial Advisor MagazineJuly 11, 2016 -
- Allen Addresses Advisers on Working with Breadwinner WomenJune 2, 2016 -
- Successful Investing (while riding a roller coaster)May 16, 2016 -
Sterling Wealth Management
301 North Neil Street, Suite 203
Champaign, Illinois 61820